Learn More for the Future!

Breaking

Monday, September 11, 2017

The Beauty of "Bumi Sangkuriang" in Indonesia, Bandung - One of The Most Beautiful Place in the World

Bumi Sangkuriang

The Beautiful Place in Indonesia, West Java - Bandung

     Hello there, You have got your holiday destination for vacation? If not, maybe one of these places can make you interested in its beauty. This place is called "Bumi Sangkuriang", is one of the good places for me. It placement in the country of Indonesia, place in west Java Bandung. This place presents the beauty of its nature, its grandeur, and its opulence. Suitable for those of you who want to relax without having to worry about the scorching sun. Because along this place is surrounded by tall and bushy trees. When I get there, I think this place is a hotel with swimming pool only, but is is not true. It turns out this place is very grand and spacious. Lots of good places in there, like "Dayang Sumbi" Wedding Room, kindergartens, vast grounds for picnics, and romatic venues to be alone. You can also surround it to see the natural beauty of nature.

     I went there when i was off college before. I was invited by my close friend to join his sister birthday celebration there. There is very exciting and festive, this is the first time I came here. Swimming pool, wide land, and cool air make me feel better here. Although only a few hours there, I feel like to linger there while enjoying the beauty of nature. Perhaps this is one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited in my life. I'll be there again, with my friends later.

     
Meeting Room
     
     "Dayang Sumbi Meeting Room", as the name implies this place is used by people to gather together and talk to each other. It's one of the grandest places I've ever visited. In "Dayang Sumbi Meeting Room", you can gather with your friends very comfortably, relevant, and classic. The hallmark of this room is the grand couches and the beautiful interior of the building. This room takes the concept of Dayang Sumbi Room on the legend of "Tangkuban Perahu". This room is one of the historic places. Where here tells the story of "Tangkuban Perahu" legend to you. If you come here, I recommended you to come on this room. Because you will get its own value while in it.

These are some beautiful photos that exist on "Bumi Sangkuriang" :

Some Picture on Bumi Sangkuriang

Some Beautiful Photo on Bumi Sangkuriang

Some Beautiful Photo on Bumi Sangkuriang

You can search this place on Google, or go to :
Kiputih Street number 12, Ciumbuleuit,Cidadap
Bandung City, West Java 40142
Indonesian




1 comment:

Don't forget to write your impressions in the comments column. It is very valuable for me ^^