Learn More for the Future!

Breaking

Thursday, September 21, 2017

By Watching Yourself Happy, I'll be Happy Too


 By Watching Yourself Happy, I'll be Happy Too

The world is beautiful comrades, especially if you find someone you like. Maybe she does not necessarily like you, but have you ever felt a very happy thing just to see her face?

This story begins when I want to make a surprise party on her birthday. The reason I made this surprise was because she came on my birthday. At that time I was very happy, therefore I am eager to make her happy also during her birthday. Two months before her birthday arrived, I designed the arrangement of events and activities that would happen later. Day after day I think carefully. Until almost all the equipment is ready. She is a woman I admire. She may be my encouragement in this life.

Although she is a woman who already has a girlfriend. Somehow I still love it. She is a very cheerful and cheerful lady. Where I was in college, she was a choral choir in the lecture organization. I also worked with all the members of Padus to make the most lively surprise on his birthday. I even invited his boyfriend into the event. The day before the show begins. Many things happen that hinder the preparation of the event. Start many members who can not come. Lots of distractions that occurred at the time. Until there was bad news that made the event not happen. It disappointed me over everything I had prepared 2 months ago. Very disappointed. I may be very sad because I can not make her happy and happy.


Eventually the day arrived. The day she was 19 years old. I can only pray it at home with sadness. I also saw her celebrated her birthday by her family and her friends. Through social apps, I can see her happy face very clearly. Four to five videos I see. In the video, I saw her very happy face. Very happy. Somehow, my disappointment and sadness was healed by looking at her face in the video. Thank you very much well, for being happy when you're birthday. Although I failed to make you happy on your important day. I am willing. I just want you to be happy. By looking at the video, I am relieved and happy if you can be happy there though not with me. Always be smiling and happy ^ _ ^






1 comment:

Don't forget to write your impressions in the comments column. It is very valuable for me ^^