Learn More for the Future!

Breaking

Friday, September 8, 2017

Be a Disciplined Person - How to Change Your Life



How to Change your Life - Need a Self Dicipline

     We must often listen these words, Discipline. What exactly does that mean? And it is important for us or not? Of course this is very important Guys, this is one of the traits we need to have to be successfull. You doubt it? Okay here i will tell a story, where the nature of this discipline is very important to us. This story started when i was in college, at that time i was in semester 2. This semester is a semester where students are still eager to learn (for some people), including me. So, this might be a tough competition, moreover who is looking for a scholarship. Yes, i am a scholarship hunter in my college. Various lectures i passed with enthusiasm and passion, but there is one different lecture. This lecture is the same as other lectures, but the lecturer is different. My friends often call him a murderous lecturer. It made many people afraid and worried about him, but i did not.

     As the lecture began, much of the pressure we felt. Firmness and rules are very different from other lectures. We often ask why this is different. Why is he different from the others. Did he accidentally drop us? Many of the questions we told about him. We event indirectly hated him and did not like his lesson. Until everything changes when we are given the task by him. This task is a group task where we have to present something in front him and our friends in the class. There i wanted to do his job very well to make him admire to me. I did it well and made an amazing presentation in front of him. I am happy, and i believe i will get very good grades. I finished with my assignment and now is my friend's turn for presentation. I was relieved and relaxed behind the class by listening to their presentation occasionally. I occasionally chatted and laughed with my group mates throughout their presentation. Not even felt, their presentation was finished.

     I was getting ready to go home, but suddenly our lecturer called us all after class was over. I thought, maybe we will be congratulated and admired by him because of our presentation in the class,  but it did not. Our guess is very wrong. We were even scolded and given a grade reduction at the end of the exam by him. We were disappointed and upset about his decision. We wondered why this happened to him. He just answered it with a few words, "Think about what you did earlier". It confuses us and gets angry with him already. We finally went home with disappointment.

     When i am at home, i really think about it. But i did not find it at all. I fell disappointed, anxious and sad. I asked why this happened to me. And finally, i accept that decision without knowing the reason. The end of the lecture arrived, and indeed our value was reduced by it. I was the one who got the value of A to B. It is very disadvantageous and sad for me. Many friends are asking me why your score is bad, but your presentation is so good. Many friends are asking. Until suddenly someone said "So pay attention to others who are presenting before, don't play smart and satisfied after your presentation". I was devastated, and i realized that they were a presentation group after us before. I also returned to the thought of the event. And finally i know my mistake. I am too quickly satisfied and happy about my result without thinking of my actions to others.

     Discipline, this characteristic is what i need yesterday. Many people are already in the safe zone and are returning back to the danger zone due to their lack of discipline, including me. But at that time, i learned a lot with it. I am very happy right now. It was a great relief now. I look forward to returning to correct my deeds. Now, it is your duty guys to correct your deeds before it is too late to you. I hope you will change, and know what you will do with this trait. Do not follow me, but learn my deeds.

The Paint of Discipline is Far Less than the Pain of Regret

"The Pain of Discipline is Far Less than the Pain of Regret"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to write your impressions in the comments column. It is very valuable for me ^^